Wooden Hair Sticks
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
Wooden hair sticks are perfect hair accessories for buns. It is durable and not easy to break. Most of them are black, and also very easy to match with other accessories.
How to Take Care of Your Wooden Hair Sticks
- Hair sticks need to avoid prolonged bathing. Do not wipe with alkaline water, alcohol, or organic solvents.
- If there is oil or sweat on the surface, you can gently wipe it along the wood texture with a cotton cloth, and after cleaning, it should be placed in a dark place to dry.
- Try not to come into contact with hard objects to avoid scratches caused by excessive collisions.
- Touch and play with your hands often, and the wood will become shinier.
- If the hair stick accidentally touches the water, the wood will lose its luster and appear whitish. Don't worry, at this time you just need to gently rub it with your hand or wipe it with a cotton cloth, it will absorb enough oil and become darker, so it will restore luster.
- In the early days, there will be traces of color, do not panic at this time, because this is the pigment on the sandalwood, which is a normal phenomenon, not a fading color.