Wooden Hair Sticks
- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
What is a wooden hair stick?
Wooden hair sticks are hair sticks that are carved or pasted with wood as the main body. The wooden hair stick has an antique meaning, with the feeling of "clear water out of the hibiscus, natural to carve", and the advantage of the wooden hair stick is that it is easy to maintain, the disadvantage is that it is difficult to carve and There are fewer shapes.
The material of the wooden hair stick
There are many materials for making wooden hair sticks. The low-end ones are peachwood and boxwood, the middle ends are ebony, red sandalwood, and green ebony, and the high-end wooden hair sticks are mainly small-leaf rosewood and yellow rosewood.
Wooden hair sticks are perfect hair accessories for buns. It is durable and not easy to break. Most of them are black, and also very easy to match with other accessories.
How to Take Care of Your Wooden Hair Sticks
- Hair sticks need to avoid prolonged bathing. Do not wipe with alkaline water, alcohol, or organic solvents.
- If there is oil or sweat on the surface, you can gently wipe it along the wood texture with a cotton cloth, and after cleaning, it should be placed in a dark place to dry.
- Try not to come into contact with hard objects to avoid scratches caused by excessive collisions.
- Touch and play with your hands often, and the wood will become shinier.
- If the hair stick accidentally touches the water, the wood will lose its luster and appear whitish. Don't worry, at this time you just need to gently rub it with your hand or wipe it with a cotton cloth, it will absorb enough oil and become darker, so it will restore luster.
- In the early days, there will be traces of color, do not panic at this time, because this is the pigment on the sandalwood, which is a normal phenomenon, not a fading color.