1. Yellow rosewood, a national standard mahogany, originates from Central America. The color changes in the pattern are extremely rich.
2. 999 silver, aged through the pickling process.
3. Elkhorn, hand-carved, tea-stained for an aged effect.
Length: Approximately 20CM, with a margin of error of about 5MM.
1. Each piece has differences in depth and pattern, made randomly. Hand-carved, each detail and shape are not exactly the same, there are slight differences and traces of hand carving.
2. For elk horns, due to the different densities of the horn, the effect of tea staining varies for each piece. I choose the material with the highest possible density, but the central part will still be a little less dense than the periphery. The color is not pure white, there will be changes in off-white color and small hidden color spots inside.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of delivery.