1. Yellow rosewood, a national standard mahogany, originates from Central America. The color changes in the pattern are extremely rich.
2. 925 silver, aged through the pickling process.
3. White yak horn, hand-carved, each piece is not exactly the same.
Length: Approximately 20CM in length, with a margin of error of about 5MM.
1. Each piece has differences in depth and pattern, made randomly. Hand-carved, each detail, and shape are not exactly the same, there are slight differences and traces of hand carving.
2. White yak horn, the color of the white yak horn is semi-transparent, and the color is not completely uniform. Some parts have blood color and small cracks. Yak horn should avoid soaking in water, exposure to blisters, and collisions, and regularly wiped with lotion to nourish, otherwise, cracks may appear.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 7 days of delivery.